FanPost

Byers!! Why Boogaard?

Why do I have the feeling this is another contract that will bite Sather in the ass.

Why sign a guy who can only throw punchs for 1.6 million when you have a kid like Byers that can do all that and score too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Byers is turning in to a qualtiy power foward that likes to go to the net something this team is lacking

he is also a million dollars cheaper .........Duh!!!

 Prust Avery Byers now that would be a great smash and crash line that could actually score against our division rivals and surely get there top fowards off there game

Oh no wait we have 6'7 Boyle and 6'7 Boogaard lets see who scores first