FanPost

Does Sather Have Something Brewing?

Not trying to fire this up for nothing but I but read this post on Howlings last night, suggesting that the Rangers were getting ready to pull the trigger on 3 for 1 deal that would bring us in a big defenseman. Then I noticed Steve Zipay's tweet "Dallas still in for half I believe" about an hour ago. With the addition of Tyler Kennedy yesterday it seems that we have a glut of forwards and a move that would reduce our numbers wouldn't be realistic. Also, it's my opinion that Avery is NOT one of Torts favorite guys, and could likely be one of the players to move in such a deal. Anyway, just thought I'd put this out there, and if anyone knows anymore feel free to share in the comments. I couldn't find the articles Mitch was talking about.