Blueshirt Banter Radio Returns Tonight at 8 PM!

We are back from our hiatus, refreshed and ready to talk Ranger hockey. We will discuss the Frolov signing and bid a Radioproto12400_medium
fond farewell to Donald Brashear and Patrick Rissmiller, Blueshirt Banter Radio style. Plus as always we will be taking your calls and having some laughs. The fun begins at 8 PM and the number to call as always is 646-478-4692.

See you tonight!

Listen to internet radio with Blueshirt Banter on Blog Talk Radio