Internet Radio Nowhere Tonight at 10 PM

Hi Guys

Eddie is taking another week off so I figured I would give this insanity another shot. Join me at 10 PM for Internet Radio Nowhere, I'll be playing some Bruce, some Buffett, some comedy, and talking about a few different topics, should be a lot of fun. I think Eddie will be joining me, and we'll take calls at 646-478-4692

See you then!