FanPost

FYI to all Ranger fans...

Ryan McDonagh WILL make the team as our 5th best defenseman. He will make it over Gilroy and Eminger, and those 2 will battle spots for 6th and 7th defensemen. I've seen some comments saying McD is a real long shot to make the team and even some people don't include him at all. This is just letting you know that I guarantee you he WILL make the team as our 5th best defenseman. That is all.

SB Nation Featured Video