FanPost

Fedotenko Accepts Invitation

As reported by TSN, Ruslan Fedotenko has officially accepted a training camp invitation.

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=333323

A solid top nine forward here who has played well under Torts in the past. However, is he worth a roster spot that could belong to a rookie? I honestly don't think so. One thing that might make sense is that no rookies are good enough to play 1st or 2nd lines so unlike AA last season, they wont be wasted on the 3rd and 4th lines. Instead, they will stay in Hartford to fully develop. If thats the case than why not give the guy a shot, he can't possibly miss the net more than Higgins did, right? ;)