FanPost

Garnet Exelby at scrimmage

Steve Zipay and Andrew Gross just tweeted that in fact Ruslan Fedotenko is not at the informal skates right now but in fact its Defenseman Garnet Exelby. Exelby is A hard nosed player who delivers some insane hits and can stand-up to the best of them. This would be a solid move for the Rangers to sign him…GOOD LUCK EXELBY!!!

Exelby tribute video...some sweet hits

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPQF6fwbZUI

<!--Session data-->