FanPost

Traverse City Game 1 Open Thread

Since no one can watch the game this is more of a news as it comes in type thread.

Lines for today:

Ryan Bourque, Derek Stepan, Evgeny Grachev

Jason Wilson, Roman Horak, ChristianThomas,

Ethan Werek, Brendan Shinnimin, Randy McNaught,

Andrew Yogan, Jason Bast, Chris McKelvie.

D Pairings:

Ryan McDonagh and Dylan McIlwrath

Jyri Niemi and Tomas Kundratek

Sam Klassen and Daniel Maggio.

Goalie is Scott Stajcer.

Love McD and McWrath playing together.

Captains:  McD wearing the C, Grachev and Stepan the A's.