FanPost

Hey guys i run the Rangers blog at nhlfreeagents.com

you guys should come by and check out the site

http://www.nhlfreeagents.com/rangers/

i dont know how to fill out 75 words so i'll post my initial post at the site

ps - Joe, Jim said this was okay lol

Welcome guys,

My name is Scott Smith. I am a 23 year old College Graduate. This is my first post as the New York Rangers blogger on NHL Free Agents. The Rangers are my love but hockey is my passion. I love everything from waking up early to have a pick-up game to staying up late to catch the highlights of the Western Conference games.

I love this game and love talking about it. I love talking about the games I’ve gone to at the Garden. I have a lot of fun discussing how Henrik is better than Marty. I love yelling at my TV when the refs miss an obvious call or Redden misses…well everything. I have always wanted to blog about the game and team I follow with a passion. I am strong about my opinions but have fun discussing everyone’s input on everything.

I will be posting as much as I possibly can. I have been working a temporary job that is a full time 9-6 job so I will try my best to post on the days news when I get home. If anyone has any questions or comments or well anything they want to discuss my email address is b4mv01@yahoo.com.

Scott S.

<!--Session data-->