FanPost

Traverse City Rangers vs Canes Open Thread

So much fun yesterday figured we could do it again.

Lineup

Forwards

Ryan Bourque, Derek Stepan, Evgeny Grachev

Brendan Shinnimin, Ethan Werek, Christian Thomas

Andrew Yogan, Kelsey Tessier, Chris McKelvie

Jason Wilson, Roman Horak, Randy McNaught.

D pairs

Ryan McDonagh, Dylan McIlrath

Lee Baldwin- Brandon Manning

Jyri Niemi, Tomas Kundratek

Goal

Cameron Talbot

Nice to see werek at center and with better players around him.  Let's hope the chemistry continues and we go 2-0 so we keep on the path of winning this thing again.

In game official thread:  http://rangers.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=64330