FanPost

3rd FHL anyone?

i had of course not been on much last week, and missed my chance to get a spot ont he first two leagues.

naturally, this is very unfortuante because fantasy hockey is way better than any other fantasy sports.

I'm already in two leagues as it is, one of the two being mine that I have been running for the past couple seasons.

However...I would really like it, if there is the interest, to get a possible 3rd league going here on BB.

If we do not find enough interest to fill a whole league......(what are the specs for the first two leagues)...i will probably have a few open spots in mine.

Let me know if we have enough people to get this 3rd league going guys.

Thanks...