FanPost

Lundqvist promises playoffs

Henrik Luindqvist went on wfan's morning show with Carton and Boomer. Some very interesting things were said as Carton attacked Torts saying he should have been fired after the incident that occurred against Washington in the 2009 playoffs which Lundqvist did not respond to but then went on to say that Torts hates Avery which is where Lundqvist claimed that Torts does like Avery and stressed the importance of him being on the team. Carton then asked the big question of Lundqvist asking him to guarantee making the playoffs which Lundqvist responded with "“Absolutely… we will. I promise.” This is just awesome and I thought I would put it up but it really doesn't mean anything if they fail to make the playoffs again.

Also if you would like to hear the full interview the link is right here sorry you will have to copy and paste it

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/?podcast_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.podtrac.com%2Fpts%2Fredirect.mp3%2Fnyc.podcast.play.it%2Fmedia%2Fd0%2Fd0%2Fd0%2FdV%2FdL%2Fd9%2FdA%2FVL9A_3.MP3%3Fauthtok%3D5561247572240152246_2ewqSR6QTFMu6qlSGSABBPSuHM&podcast_name=Boomer+and+Carton+with+Henrik+Lundqvist&podcast_artist=&station_id=91&tag=&dcid=CBS.NY