FanPost

STAAL IS SIGNED

Sorry for the caps, this just came over twitter via Bob McKenzie:

Marc Staal has agreed to terms with NYR. Five years, $3.975M per year. Done deal.

Everybody can breathe easy now.

3.975 is less than I thought he'd get, was expecting to hear it was 4 and change per year for the next five or six. Either way, it's a great signing and is the final nail in the coffin of the Rangers career of Wade Redden. I mean, it just has to be.....right?