FanPost

Third Jerseys

I just check out seanavery.com and his blogs and there was a photo of avery in a new jersey.  I am assuming these would be the new third jerseys considering the rumors would be that the new third jersey would just say New York across the chest.  I actually think there pretty nice.  I like the colors and the old fashion look,  what do you guys think?

heres the link by the way; http://seanavery.com/blog#