FanPost

Buff on D

Sups,

It seems that any hope for Buff's reaching 50 pts this year is completely gone.  Atlanta will most likely be using him on D.

New coach Craig Ramsay said at a media luncheon on Thursday that adding Byfuglien to the blue line corps of Zach Bogosian, Ron Hainsey, Johnny Oduya, Tobias Enstrom and Brent Sopel "would really solidify our defense."

If he is distressed by the change, the carefree Byfuglien hardly seems to show it, saying, "It doesn't matter where I am. I'm happy. It's just getting comfortable back on the point now."

This is coming from the NHL website: http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=537947&navid=DL|NHL|home.  Things might change midway through the year when they realize they aren't scoring at all, but for now, Big Buff is back on defense.

To Ahmad: Maybe we should change the bet to 30-35 ish points? If he gets under 30, I win, if he gets over 35 you win.