FanPost

Gretzky Highlight Video

The Great One highlight video.

Say what you will about the Rangers signing star power after their peak; this is one I don't think any Ranger fan regrets.  It gives me pride in my team anytime I see him waving goodbye in the Blueshirt uniform.

Do  you think the game will ever see somebody that good again?  I mean Sid and Ovie are fun to watch; but Gretz just made anyone else look like a mite.  My opinion, the game today wont permit another player to get that good again.  Rule changes, salary caps, etc are necessary, but I think they might almost be counterproductive.