FanPost

What Jersey(s) Do You Have?

Just out of curiosity.  Posters started listing theirs on another blog I follow and I find it interesting to see which players and styles people choose.  I kind of look at it as an investment, particularly for the authentic jerseys.

As for myself:

Rangers

Del Zotto, Blue, Reebok Edge Authentic

Staal, Blue, Reebok Edge Authentic

Gaborik, White, Reebok Edge Authentic

Leetch, White, CCM Authentic

Lundqvist, White, Reebok (Pre Edge) *- My wife works for a company whose product Lundqvist endorses so this also has an autograph

Other teams

Fedorov, Detroit White, CCM Authentic

Bure, Vancouver Black, CCM Authentic

Gilmour, Toronto White, CCM Authentic