FanPost

Rosival should join Redden in Hartford!!

     The Rangers preseason started off well last night.  The Back-up goalie played well, the new Free agents played well, and even all of the kids played well.  However some things or some people just don't change. Michel Rosival is done. He has nothing left.  Iam a Ranger season ticket holder since 2003.  So I have seen him from the beginning when they brought him in off a injury plagued career with the Penguins at 770,000 dollars a season.  He played well enough with his buddies Jagr and Straka to earn another contract where he doubled his salary on a two year deal.  However injuries have slowed him down again, age is slowly creeping into him already slow game and his boys are no longer here.  The off season that the rangers decided to bring him back was probably the worst off season in the history of the franchise.  Rosival helped headline an off season that will haunt the Rangers for at least another 4 seasons.  Rangers complain about Wade Redden and they are 100% right in doing so.  Redden is brutal. He's slow, Predictable and overpaid.  However Redden has done two things that Rosival hasn't done.  Played in an All Star game and a Stanley Cup Final.

     Last night as I sat in my seats in section 421. I watched a pretty fun preseason hockey game.  Guys fighting for there jobs.  However Rosy seemed to just play they way he always does.  He coughed up the puck twice, one time leading to a plenty, passing up chances to shoot and when he does shoot it either misses the net or it gets blocked.  He was by far the the worst player on the ice.  Also what does it stay when you are the longest tenured skater on the team and your not wearing a "A" in a preseason game.

     I know its only the first preseason game however when you are playing for a job.  When you are suppose to be a veteran leader in this team and when your making the money you are making shouldn't you play with   a little more heart.  A little more emotion.  I really hope Trots lives up to his word.  If both of these guys are brutal in preseason/ training camp they both should be in Hartford.  No questions asked!!