FanPost

Jersey Numbers

[Note by Jim Schmiedeberg, 09/24/10 10:27 PM EDT Frolov-25 or 27, Boogey just needs to reverse the numbers. If you can't score, you can't be in the same "decade" as Gretzky]

Last night during the open thread for the game we talked about how Frolov's 31 should really be a goalie's number and how Stepan doesn't look good in 57. We were all dumbfounded as to why Booger was wearing 94 so I'd like to test the waters and see which of these (and others) you guys would want to change

Mine:

Frolov: either 25 or 27 would be good for the speedy Russian and evokes some memories of Prucha and Kovalev

Stepan: I agree with giving him his 21 from Wisconson but he's a rookie and he needs to earn the right to request a number

Booger: tough one...I could see him wearing something in the 40's but nothing in the teens or twenties those are goal scorers numbers in my opinion

Zuccarello: This is tough because 36 i feel is too high for a goalie (they should go 30-35) and 36 just seems to fit him for now