FanPost

REDDEN PUT ON WAIVERS!!!!

And our prayers have been answered today! Early morning news and Glen Sather kept his word on not having any cap issues before the season started. Kind of sucks that Redden just had his first child ... but I hope he was saving his money. So who get's his spot now? McD, Sauer, Exelby, Semenov. What happens with Roszival now?

NYP_Brooksie    Redden on waivers at noon.

AGrossRecord    #NYRangers to place D Wade Redden on waivers today.