Blueshirt Banter Radio: Special Pregame Edition at 5:30

Well, it's been quite a day for the Rangers, and Blueshirt Banter Radio will take to the internet airwaves at 5:30 PM Radioproto12400_medium
tonight before tonight's game between the Rangers and Devils to talk about the waiving of Wade Redden, and talk about where the Rangers go from here.

Eddie will be live on the scene, along with Nick and Ricky O, and they will be talking to Ranger fans at "The Pebble" and getting their thoughts on the Redden move.

We'll be taking your calls at 646-478-4692, hope you can join us!