FanPost

Fantasy Auction League.

Would anyone be interested in trying a Fantasy Auction league?  For those who don't know what it is, you basically get a set amount of "money" and then instead of the traditional draft, you bid on players.  The draft order is used to Nominate players for bidding.  You have to use atleast 1 dollar per roster spot and you have to fill all spots.  I just did one this season for football and it was a lot of fun.  Let me know if you are interested and I'll get one set up.  Looking for 10-12 people.

Erik