FanPost

Training Camp Cuts

From a variety of Twitter feeds (Rangers official, Larry Brooks):

PLAYERS ASSIGNED TO HARTFORD (AHL) ON 9/27/10:
Goal (1): Chad Johnson
Defense (1): Wade Redden
Forward (6): Dane Byers*, Evgeny Grachev, Kris Newbury*, Dale Weise, Jeremy Williams*, Mats Zuccarello

PLAYERS RELEASED FROM TRYOUT AGREEMENTS ON 9/27/10:
Defense (3): Garnet Exelby, Brandon Manning, Alexei Semenov

PLAYERS STILL IN NEW YORK RANGERS TRAINING CAMP:
Goal (2): Martin Biron, Henrik Lundqvist
Defense (9): Michael Del Zotto, Steve Eminger, Matt Gilroy, Dan Girardi, Ryan McDonagh, Michal Rozsival, Michael Sauer, Marc Staal, Pavel Valentenko
Forward (16): Artem Anisimov, Sean Avery, Derek Boogaard, Brian Boyle, Ryan Callahan, Erik Christensen, Chris Drury, Brandon Dubinsky, Ruslan Fedotenko, Alex Frolov, Marian Gaborik, Tim Kennedy, Vinny Prospal, Brandon Prust, Derek Stepan, Todd White