Open Game Thread: Detroit Red Wings at New York Rangers

Game four of the preseason, second half of the home and home with the Red Wings.

Lineups for tonight: (Courtesy of Ranger Rants)

Forwards:

Alex Frolov - Erik Christensen - Marian Gaborik
Tim Kennedy - Artem Anisimov - Ryan Callahan
Sean Avery - Derek Stepan - Ruslan Fedotenko
Derek Boogaard - Todd White - Brandon Prust

Defense:

Matt Gilroy - Pavel Valentenko
Michael Del Zotto - Michal Rozsival
Marc Staal - Mike Sauer

Henrik Lundqvist is expected to go the whole game.

Newyorkrangers_medium