FanShot

Glen Sather quote

"I don't feel any different now than I did 10 years ago. I guess I would probably work until somebody doesn't want me to work or I don't feel like working." —Team president and GM Glen Sather, on his future with the Rangers . Wow Glen thats all it would take for you to leave? I don't want you here!!!!! A little shocking nothing has changed in 10 years. So if nothing has changed, how could we expect different results?