FanPost

Found this on ESPN

Well it's official I guess. The BSB has made it to the pro's and are finally being recognized by ESPN. Found this article about the Rangers recent flogging of the Red Wings and it also discusses the the possible cuts coming up for our beloved Blueshirts. Toward the bottom it gives a couple of links for other sites and among them is BSB.com. I was rather impressed and I'm not just saying that because it's my brothers web site. It goes to show how far this site has come since it first started. Here's the link.

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/hockey/post/_/id/639/for-rangers-final-auditions