FanShot

Zuccarello-Aasen gunning for spot with Rangers

6

"He's an awesome player. He's a guy that can really surprise you on the ice," Paajarvi said. "He's got unbelievable skills offensively and he can find a pass that very few people can. He makes that pass that wows you and he scores those goals that wow you too. He has a sense for goals too, and that's very rare. He really stood out for Modo. He can be even better if he played for a better team." (Magnus Paajarvi, Edmonton Oilers prospect, 1st round 10th overall 2009.) "I'm a passing guy. I like to pass the puck and create scoring chances," Zuccarello-Aasen said. "Of course I like to score goals too, but I like to pass the puck better. That's what the guys who have been over told me – shoot more. That's something I have to change." (MZA)