FanPost

Staal for Setoguchi more Ek stupidity!

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Eklund/Sharks-Interested-in-Marc-Staal-CanucksCaps-Souray-Guerin-OSullivan/1/30048

First pair anchor for a 2nd line RW? Like the Tortorelli paraphrase, what a joke! But I wouldn't doubt that part, remember him slamming Dubi last year during his holdout. I can't wait for this idiot to be fired, your the coach DH, not the GM so STFU! Does he really expect these guys to play for him!