FanPost

BLUESHIRT BANTER FHL IS BACK!!!

Hey guys I have been bugging Jim, sorry for all the e-mails Jim, to see if we can start up another Blueshirt Banter Fantasy Hockey League. Jim gave me the OK to go forward and start up the league. Everything is the same as last year, although I added in "hits" as a scoring category but if majority would like it removed we most certainly can do so. The link provided is the link to the Yahoo! Fantasy Sports link to the League, but just in case the League ID is 28950 and the Password is rangers1.

http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/blueshirtbanterfhl

We can have a maximum of 18 teams in the league and we ask that you use your Blueshirt Banter Login Name, for example I would use b4mv01 as my team name so this way people know who is running which team and it makes it easier for anyone else on the site to see how everyone is doing. I have it set-up to draft next week. It will be done as an Auto-pick so in case someone cant make it we all have equal chances to get good players. Also don't forget to set-up your If you are interested please sign up and if you have any questions please feel free to email me at b4mv01@yahoo.com.