FanShot

Mock Expansion Draft Sees the Rangers Lose Two

1

Key word here, mock expansion draft. Rangers made out like bandits compared to some other teams, just lost some depth players... I personally can't see the NHL supporting 32 teams but the thought intrigued me for a bit. The supposed expansion teams would be Quebec and Winnipeg. #20 Erik Christensen #28 Tim Kennedy