FanPost

Blueshirt Banter Fantasy Hockey League 2

Alright guys, as Jim said, we had enough interest to start a second league.  The rules are going to be the same as the first Blueshirt Banter FHL.  It seems like we are still up in the air in regards to live draft or auto.  I prefer a live draft but we will fall in line with BB FHL 1 to keep it fair.  The league ID for BB FHL 2 is 30543 and the Password is rangers 2.  Feel free to voice your opinion in regards to Live or Auto draft.  Also, use your Blueshirt Banter ID's so we can keep track of who is doing what and actually know who we are talking about.

I've been getting some pretty crazy emails from non-banter readers so im taking my email off here because I cant figure out where else they would be coming from.  Post all questions here or on the league wall if you have any.

Thanks guys!