FanPost

FHL Team

Just wanted to throw a post up and let you guys know i have a team in both leagues.  I joined the first league, and then I created the second league and didnt want to back out until I knew the second one would fill up.  I am willing to give up my team in the first BB FHL to a fellow Blueshirt Banter reader.  Just let me know and I will be happy to back out.

-Erik