New York Rangers at Tampa Bay Lightning: Open Game Thread

Happy 2011 Everyone, all the best in the new year.

Rangers take on the Lightning tonight, first part of their swing through Florida.

With the Winter Classic being played tonight, keep the remote handy for flipping.

For more on the Bolts, say hi to John and Cassie at Raw Charge

For more on the Winter Classic, check out Pensburgh and Capitals Insider

Have at it in the game thread