FanPost

Thoughts on what it will cost us to resign Dubi and Cally?

Just trying to get my head around what our cap picture will look like next year. To me Dubi and Cally are the wild cards. I know they are restricted but I think the have arbitrator rights. And after this season it will be a tough sell to play hardball with them like last time.

Does 3mil sound about right? I know it really depends on how many FA years we eat up but Dubi doesn't strike me a someone that will give any up, Cally on the other hand might.