FanPost

Next Years Winter Classic

I'll put money on the Rangers being in it. The question is against who and where. Yankee Stadium isn't a possiblity because this new pinstripe bowl. (really football in a baseball stadium?) Meadowlands would just be plain awkward without the Devils and with them being as awful as they are, the NHL isn't going to allow for that. Citifield seems to be the only real possibly outside of the Red Bulls stadium which is too small. And Citifield won't provide too great of views. So its an away game. I just wonder.... where? The Big House in Michigan, Minnisota, Colorado, Chicago?