FanPost

ROLO to TAMPA

Roloson is heading to Tamba Bay for defensive prospect Ty Wishart. Roloson is a free agent after this season so it is most likely just to give them stability in net until deucherdan is ready to take the starting job next season. Wishart is ranked as Tampas 6th best prospect by Hockeys future. Not much to say on the Isles except they keep preparing for the future until the moment comes and then they will most likely continue to build for the future. Honestly this team should just be destroyed. There a shadow to the Rangers and every other NHL team. The good thing for the Rangers is a team we love to beat continues to get worse and bad news a team we have yet to beat this season gets a 4th goalie that has proven he is capable of beating us.