Blueshirt Banter Radio Rozsival Trade Edition

Just a reminder, Blueshirt Banter Radio is on at 8 PM, we are going to be joined for a few minutes by Travis Hair from Five For Howling, the SBNation blog for the Phoenix Coyotes to get his thoughts on the latest trade between the Rangers and Phoenix Coyotes.

We would love for you guys to call in and give us your thoughts on the deal. Phone number is 646-478-4692.