FanPost

Rangers-Caps Games on February 25

I put out this post last year and get some responses so I'm putting it up again this year. Would anyone like to come down to Washington, DC for the Friday February 25th game against the Caps? I live down here in DC (and have for a few years now) and every time the Rangers are in town, we always have about 1/4 of the Verizon filled by Rangers fans. I'd like to get some organization to this so, if you're interested, voice it in the reply thread and maybe we can get a section of tickets of Rangers fans and then go drinking before/after the game.

Also, DC has a bad rap among New Yorkers. It's a great town to party in and the Verizon Center is a great place to watch a game (despite the fact that the food is terrible). Let me know if you're interested.