FanPost

Holy slewfoot batman!

What's with the NHL and them not calling obvious slewfoots against the Rangers? Here are a few examples that went "unnoticed".

Evgeni Malkin slew-foots Paul Mara, Rozsival vs Gonchar | May 1st, 2008 (via LoFFeN1987)

And now last night, with this bullshit

PK Subban Slewfoot on Brandon Dubinsky - Montreal Canadiens vs New York Rangers - 2011.01.11 (via Rangersaddicted)

When will the NHL refs learn what a slewfoot is? I mean they surely knew what it was when it happened to Crosby, when will the refs get it right with the Rangers? I mean Callahan got a fucking interference call when Crosby slewfooted him, I know the NHL loves him and Bettman most likely fantasizes about him all night, but enough is enough.