Vancouver Canucks at New York Rangers: Open Game Thread

The league leading Vancouver Canucks come to the Garden tonight for their only game with the Rangers this season. The Canucks are in first place in the Northwest Division, with a staggering record of 28-8-6. The Nucks have not lost in regulation since December 5th.

Word is the Rangers will once again be facing a backup goaltender, as Luongo will sit tonight and Cory Schneider will get the start. Before you get all excited at the thought of seeing a backup, remember what other backups have done against the Rangers this year, and know that Cory Schneider is 8-0 with a 2.31GAA

For more on the Vancouver Canucks, check out Nucks Misconduct

See you guys in the thread.