FanPost

Lamest Question ever by a member of the Media

Interviewing Marc Staal in the locker room - here's the question:

Marc, the video evidence clearly shows that you were speared by Burrows on that play.

OK - good set up. Set the stage, now ask the question......

Did you know it right away....and .. and did you speak to any of the officials about it?

Are you freakin' serious?? Good grief - prepare your questions better than that before you talk to the guy !!

The guy got what was the equivalent of a two-handed underhand slash to the COJONES, and you're asking if he KNEW IT RIGHT AWAY ??  He dropped to the ice like he'd been shot you moron - OF COURSE HE KNEW IT RIGHT AWAY!

Someone please take John Giannone out on the ice and whack him with a stick - then ask him if he knew it right away. Let Joe Micheletti do it - at least he can probably handle a stick better than he handles a microphone.

Un-freakin-believable. The question was worse than the fact that the refs yet again missed another major penalty infraction against the Rangers - and then they call Drury for Delay of Game on the luckiest foul ball ever.....

AAAArrgghhhh!

At least it didn't cost them the game - great win by the Rangers tonight!