FanPost

This team needs a catchphrase

Good day, all. Long time reader, first time posting.

I'm thinking we need a catchphrase, something we can all rally around. 'Ya Gotta Believe!", "Potvin Sucks!", and "Your Honor, my client pleads not guilty" have already been used in the NY sports world; "Almost All of Us Are Young Enough to be Fatso's Son" won't fit on a banner or t-shirt, I'll throw out two that immediately came to mind, for obvious reasons:

'Youth Gone Wild'

'The Kids Are Alright'

Please feel free to comment/talk smack/make suggestions