FanPost

Rangers to open in Europe

According to Pierre Lebrun at Espn.com The Rangers have been asked to be one of the six teams to open in Europe next season. The Rangers have yet to agree to this but being that renovations will be occuring at MSG until mid-October it makes sense for this to happen. The Oilers, Caps, Sabres, Kings, and Ducks are the other 5 teams that were asked.

I hope they do not do this although this is great for the NHL I missed going to the first home game and I hope that they reject going. The teams that were chosen should be great matchups however they come out but I would prefer for the Rangers to not go but if the renovations are not finished they may have to.