FanPost

Whats wrong with our powerplay?

I think this year its not the lack of gaol scoring costing us games and possibly affecting our playoff push, its our powerplay that just might do it?

For one i see a lack of a strong point man whos willing to shoot, too much passing, and  no shots. Second no screens, deflections, rebounds because of lack of good (shots).  Third no creativity and movement, fake shots, down behind the net. in the slot , behind the net, to the point down low score... cross ice passing etc... one time shots... what's going on?  Last but not least, only  two solid lines for pp and pk.. only!! why do we need to keep rotating when we cant find our game.. lets use all our skill guys out there until we find some chemistry, i would even use drury in front and taking faceoffs. hes our captain right?