FanPost

Trade Gabroik for Kovalchuk?

i would be a fan of this trade, simply because of worth ethic, similar skill level and powerplay point presence that we need. I would evn throw in a draft pick for the mighty struggling devils and get that draft pick right back by splashing and grabbing parise from them in free agency? Any Thoughts? Iwasn't a big fan of kovy, but he might just be the better fit the rangers are looking for now, and I know they were intrested him before, I think this trade makes sense in all the right reasons, plus hes signed for a long time until we win the cup!