FanPost

Lets Play GM Forum

I noticed on this website that many people have been posting trade ideas for the upcoming deadline and that there are others who are sick of these posts.  To compensate for both parties, I have created this post where everyone can pitch in trade ideas and comment on them at the same time.

The Rangers need offense, no question about that.  Our star sniper, MArian Gaborik, isn't doing anything to help out the cause.  We have a young defense, but the one that many fans are counting on to come up big, Michael Del Zotto, is currently in the minors.  Our goaltending is superb, but needs more help, and i need more.  Henrik Lundqvist and Martin Biron are getting sick of 1-0, 2-1, 3-1, 2-0, and 3-2 decisions for and against their favor.

What can we do?

I'll start (look at comments)