FanPost

Its just those one goal games again!?!

Much to a surprise we find ourselves struggling every game and having diffuculty keeping our consistency and playing a full 60  minute game. We are  always trying to come back  a goal down in most games especially the most important games and teams in our playoff race..we do have the drive and effort at times, but the lack of goal scoring, our powerplay and solid line combos have hurt our scoring chances lately.. does anybody feel that torts shuffles the lines too nuch and should leave wolski with gabroik, dubinsky.?? its seems like last years hex has come back again and lack of scoring and powerply is gonna affect us big time to making it to the postseason.?? i think torts need to play his stars more, especially on the powerplay and together on lines.. our confidence, goals and wins,  will come back,  . if our leaders lead and everyone on the team contibutes and gives a full 60 minutes to every game, especially against our rivals for our fans to have support behind their backs will get them confident and going again. Ourhome record is a struggle, i think because of fans pressure and our youth in new york. A long winning streak, with our leaders scoring, and our powerplay kicking in high gear, will get this team going and make our second half off the seaon great and our playoff birth even more satisfying and encouring to look forward too!  especially for our youth, our stars and especially us the fans! lets go rangers!