Blueshirt Banter Radio W/Jesse Spector Tonight at 8 PM!

Beaten up by John Tortorella at a bus stop

Tonight on Blueshirt Banter Radio, we will be joined by Jesse Spector from The NY Daily News. Jesse has been on the Rangers beat since August of 2010, and has done a great job at covering the Rangers with good information and wit, much like us. We're looking forward to talking to Jesse about what life is like on the Rangers beat, and all the latest on the Rangers.

Also, we'll recap the last three games for the Rangers, and talk about what's going right and what's going wrong. We'll be taking your calls as always at 646-478-4692. It's going to be a great show tonight, you won't want to miss it Ranger fans. Plus, don't forget there is a great live chat that takes place right on the show page on Blog Talk Radio. See you tonight!

Remember, all of our podcasts are available on Itunes and Microsoft Zune, or can be downloaded right on the show page.