FanPost

Rangers need to do better against East playoff teams

Records of each Eastern playoff team against the other seven:

Tampa is 15-6-0 (30 points)

Boston is 11-7-3 (25 points)

Philadelphia is 11-6-1 (23 points)

Washington is 10-8-3 (23 points)

Pittsburgh is 9-9-2 (20 points)

Atlanta is 8-8-3 (19 points)

Montreal is  8-6-2 (18 points)

Rangers are 4-10-1 (9 points)

If the Rangers are gonna make any noise in the playoffs, theyd best start doing better against these teams.

They are 9-4-0 against the West, which is second to Carolina (9-4-2) however.