Maybe He Can Fix The Rangers Power Play?

Found this great video on You Tube of a hockey show, and they talk to this coach named NhoJ allerotroT (the joke will be explained in a minute), and they talk about the wonders he has done with the Buffalo Sabres Power Play. Maybe the Rangers could find this guy, and get him to fix the Rangers power play.

Killer stache' by the way.

Anyway, enjoy the video:

Amazing John Tortorella Interview from the 39 91 39 92 NHL Season (via mgoopmacgyver268)